ALLIANCE TRINITY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

When Golems Attack !

When Golems Attack ! Empty When Golems Attack !

Message  Shiny Mer Mai 23, 2007 11:34 am

When Golems Attack ! Golemannouncetz5

Sprockets the Cat entered the room with an apprehensive look on his face.

“Master, I think we have a problem,” said the cat cautiously.

“What is it THIS time?” grumbled the Dwarf sitting behind the desk.

“Do you remember that little experiment you tried a while back?” asked Sprockets.

“Which one? I conduct a lot of experiments, being the greatest scientist in all of Aden.”

“Mad scientist is more like it” Sprockets mumbled to himself.

“What?!” was heard ringing throughout the room.

“Er, um, you know the one where you wanted to give your golems hearts so they could feel emotions.” Sprockets quickly interjected.

“Oooh, that one. I am a genius aren’t I? My creations are perfect. What about this experiment?” asked the Dwarf with an arrogant smirk.

“In all your infinite wisdom and ability, the golems were granted emotions, but…

Things are not going so well. The golems can’t control their feelings and are behaving erratically. I’m sorry sir. It’s simply CHAOS!” Sprockets said frankly.

The doctor leapt out of his chair and began to pace.

“Figures….. I guess this is what I get for trying something different. What do you suggest we do?” the Dwarf said in an inquisitive tone.

“Well, the golems ransacked your warehouse for parts and then left in a frenzy. Tracking them down may be difficult. But we might be able to convince some of the original adventurers that brought us hearts to help us again. As payment, we could let them keep what they can salvage.” advised Sprockets.

“Preposterous! Why would I allow this?” roared the doctor.

“No one likes accidental evil, doc. It’s sloppy. They’ll think you are losing your touch”

“Good point. Do what you have to do, but keep them out of my laboratory!” the dwarf said defiantly.

“Will do boss,” said Sprockets as he turned to go find help.

When Golems Attack

Sprockets the Cat asks for your assistance. Golems of all level ranges have been spotted across the lands of Aden. With all their activity, they are causing the earth to shake. They are appearing in random locations, carrying various crafting materials and L2 Day Scrolls. All adventurers are advised to use any means necessary to halt these continuous earthquakes. Dr. Chaos has said that those who are successful may keep the loot that these golems carry.

Prizes

Various crafting materials and L2Day scrolls can be dropped.

Remember, do not try to take down the Raid Boss by yourself. Gather your friends and fight!

The event begins on May 24!
Shiny
Shiny
Hatchling
Hatchling

https://alliance-trinity.forumactif.fr

Revenir en haut Aller en bas