ALLIANCE TRINITY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Sword Singer / Sword Muse

5 participants

Sword Singer / Sword Muse Empty Sword Singer / Sword Muse

Message  Executrice Jeu Jan 03, 2008 2:03 pm

Sword Singer / Sword Muse is the best class of this game ftw !!!!!
If anyone wanna contest pm me for PvP tongue

More seriously, i just want to know if anyone have an idea for why ncsoft clear "Heavy Armor Mastery", i always speak of that, but is really boring. All class except BD and SwS have armor mastery. We was not tank (they said that cause of not "Hate Aura"), not DD (for SwS, BD is nice one ) not a buffer(OMG songs is 2min not 20). So what are we now ?

It was a bit difficult to leveling alone, because don't make any damage, but now with a little P.Def what we can do alone ? We will just song and see ? Sword Singer / Sword Muse 74696

And just for information : i will say for the last that the best equipement for "NORMAL" SwS is one handed sword ( SA focus is the best ) and shield are better than dual or two handed weapon until lvl 76. After 76, take a Heaven Divider Focus, OMG you will rox, i'm serious Very Happy
And please forget the blunt, critic rate sux lol!
Executrice
Executrice
Kookabura
Kookabura

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Sword Singer / Sword Muse Empty Re: Sword Singer / Sword Muse

Message  Loanne Jeu Jan 03, 2008 4:00 pm

Executrice a écrit:So what are we now ?
Humm Sexy buffer for Archer ? Razz

Loanne
Kookabura
Kookabura

Message  Executrice Jeu Jan 03, 2008 4:09 pm

Loanne a écrit:Humm Sexy buffer for Archer ? Razz

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... only female archer so lol!
Executrice
Executrice
Kookabura
Kookabura

Message  Decado Jeu Jan 03, 2008 4:47 pm

WEll, myself an SWS as well.

My opinion is a bit different than yours. I think we are hibrid buffers/fighters. For XPing i use 2handed sword + focus. That means more PATK, less attack speed = less SS to use, more money to save Smile I have tatoo of +4 STR -4 CON and BW set (borrowed only, thx you agian for it for one of our Royal Guard). With this setup XPing is good. If you are alone, Song of earth helps to fix the problem of the lack of armour mastery. In party shield is not needed, all moncs will attack the archers Smile

In PVP: always have a BOW! With our critrate, it helps a lot. I have been rooted last time in PVP. Well, and do not forget to use UD, like me yesterday against RUSH Sad

I say for PVE: best use in pole parties, or soloing undeads.
for PVP: get 1 handed sword + shield against archers, flag, and nominate targets for your party. Or if there is a REAL tank, get your bow and crit the hell out of mages Smile And do not forget: sword symphony can be used in PVP now!!!! Well, Shiny, go for song of silence you lazy b@stard Wink bounce

Decado
Kookabura
Kookabura

Message  Shiny Jeu Jan 03, 2008 4:57 pm

Executrice a écrit:Sword Singer / Sword Muse is the best class of this game ftw !!!!!
Agree !

Executrice a écrit:not a buffer(OMG songs is 2min not 20).
As we are less lazy than other buffers, NcSoft oblige us to sing continually :p
2 min yes, but provided that we don't forget to sing and that we aren't oom, 2x10 = 20 min :p

Executrice a écrit:So what are we now ?
Goddesses ??? Wink

We are assistant buffers and melee fighters. Not very good alone but very precious and usefull in party.
We can also take the place of tank in pve party (not in RB :p), especially since we have the skill "arrest" to root and attract mobs on us.
In Raid boss and sieges we are inevitably put in tank and healers party because of our defensive and healthy songs.
In pvp, our way is to stay alive the more possible in order to sing for our mates Wink
We can also try to entangle or arrest some ennemies, and cast psycho symphony. With UD and a bow we can hope to stay alive a little time and hit some men :p

Executrice a écrit:It was a bit difficult to leveling alone, because don't make any damage, but now with a little P.Def what we can do alone ? We will just song and see ? Sword Singer / Sword Muse 74696
AGREE !
Sws is awfull to leveling alone ! Even to make a simple quest we need help... Fortunately, since my level 30 i almost never been alone thanks to my clan^^
A good duo is Sws/BD : The first tank with his good CON, the second hit with his good atck.speed Wink
The one and the other are perfectly supplementary !

Executrice a écrit:And just for information : i will say for the last that the best equipement for "NORMAL" SwS is one handed sword ( SA focus is the best ) and shield are better than dual or two handed weapon until lvl 76.
Agree !
I have Dama enchanted + SA Focus, set Tallum and shield and it rules very well !
Now i just need a good bow !!! Loanne, do you hear me ????

Decado a écrit: Well, Shiny, go for song of silence you lazy b@stard Wink bounce
Hahaha !!!
You have a little time Dec ? Wink
Shiny
Shiny
Hatchling
Hatchling

https://alliance-trinity.forumactif.fr

Message  Executrice Jeu Jan 03, 2008 5:39 pm

Oh yes, excuse me, i forget, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have a bow for PvP lol!
Before i stop l2, sword symphony was not used in PvP, or just for make some damage, not it's very nice. For psycho symphony, if a fuking noob say me he don't use it in Pvp, so,it's mmmmm.... a fuking noob lol!
And a last thing (always in my opinion) the LOT of guys say song of life like a shit ... never make a party with me : vampiric + song of life = no healing pot or heal by healer, just ask Leontia(bishop) when she was in apostate with me Razz

Shiny a écrit:We can also try to entangle or arrest some ennemies, and cast psycho symphony. With UD and a bow we can hope to stay alive a little time and hit some men :p
For siege(buffed by doomcryer and bd), when i was 76+ i was used imperial set + draconic bow focus : 4000+ critic on mage Wink

For my dye i actually use : +4STR +4DEX -8CON, but i don't say use the same if you don't know play sws, -8 CON is really hard (finally 28CON) if you don't play. This dye setup permise me leveling alone without problem, but if i get too much mob on me, is really hard.
Executrice
Executrice
Kookabura
Kookabura

Message  ValakasLair Mar Fév 09, 2010 6:09 am

uh........em ....... hya everyone
I know i am not from this server but i love ppl who play as sws like me ( cuz i hate the noobs who just call sws just a buffer DOH)
I play in Ragezone server Bartz 15x , I am a sword muse lvl 82 . ( the one in the signature and avatar :P )

Anyway

sword muse its not hard to be lvled up by its self , i used poly weaps all the time , and i agree with that sword Symphony makes a damage and it causes your enemy to run away so its effective ( I land it on tanks ) .
Against a Tank better use Two handed sword or 1 handed sword + Shield ( use FB focus +6 +Dyna shield +3) ( HD +3 Focus )
Against a Mage kick his/her ass with a bow Focus ( I use a DB bow focus +9 )
Against archers better use 1 handed sword and shield
Against Daggers never use a shield
Against A gladi and other fighter classes always use Sword + shield
Some ppl were using a dagger on the sws to increase the Attack speed , but never use it while equipping a shield
There is the mage style too on the Sws , increase the casting speed and the M attack by dyes and sub class certifications , and getting a mage active skill .
Arest and Etnagle are powerfull skills same as the Sword symphony and the Psycho Symphony , anyone asking you not to use it is a big LOSER
Song of silence ( SOS ) is so powerfull too , actually my server cries alot when i use it lol cuz they be complete useless. ( epically mages)
With the addition of the lvl 81 and lvl 83 skills Sword muse became a perfect pvp Char not just a buffer like everyone say
ValakasLair
ValakasLair
Kookabura
Kookabura

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé